From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Campin
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Identifying all references to a currently active program

What did they do with the old library? Did they rename it. If yes, anything still active will be pointing to the programs in the old library. If they deleted it, then the next time one of programs gets tried to use it should blow up although that is not guaranteed. I have had service programs pointing to an old version that held on even when the service program was deleted.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>