Greetings all,

I was curious if anybody has ever worked with these IBM PCI Twinax adapter cards (for PC) that you sometimes see on Ebay.
Are these good substitutes for a 5250 console? Or are they something to steer away from?

I'm considering putting one of these in my Operations Console PC, as a addition to it's LAN console functionality.

Regards,

Rene.