Going from memory, but I think there's an SQL stored proc (maybe a udtf?) in qsys2 named tcpip_info or something like...

I think a select * from qsys2/tcpip_info gets you a row of connection details.

-eric delong

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad

kevin <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I installed IBM i client access 7.1 from the system onto an XP
machine. I am now unable to obtain the IP of the pc in question from my

This has worked for years on the older versions right up to 6.1..

I've tried this program as a

It works fine on my mac and on older client access versions..this is
critical to the application I have written for my client and now it no
longer works..along with RUNRMTCMD on Win7..what are IBM doing...this
sort of stuff used to work out of the box...

Anybody solved or come across this..are there any setting that need

*Kevin Passey*
*KDP Software Limited*
*Tel:08450 604123*
*Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-passey/12/807/890*