So I installed IBM i client access 7.1 from the system onto an XP
machine. I am now unable to obtain the IP of the pc in question from my
This has worked for years on the older versions right up to 6.1..
I've tried this program as a
It works fine on my mac and on older client access versions..this is
critical to the application I have written for my client and now it no
longer works..along with RUNRMTCMD on Win7..what are IBM doing...this
sort of stuff used to work out of the box...
Anybody solved or come across this..are there any setting that need
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2015 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact