Re: IBM i Access 7.1 - cannot get IP address using RPG

fixed

Kevin,
that example program is pulling the IP address from the Device Description...
if you look at that device description (via DSPDEVD) does it show a ip address?

WIN7 and WIN8 do have settings to lock down remote command, not sure what they are.

I can say that I currently run client access 7.1 (latest service pack!)
and I return a ip address for my client access session.