IBM i Access 7.1 - cannot get IP address using RPG

fixed

Hi,

So I installed IBM i client access 7.1 from the system onto an XP machine. I am now unable to obtain the IP of the pc in question from my application.

This has worked for years on the older versions right up to 6.1..

I've tried this program as a test..http://www.itjungle.com/mpo/mpo011702-story02.html

It works fine on my mac and on older client access versions..this is critical to the application I have written for my client and now it no longer works..along with RUNRMTCMD on Win7..what are IBM doing...this sort of stuff used to work out of the box...

Anybody solved or come across this..are there any setting that need adjusting?

Regards

Kevin