Re: I need a quick little SQL to list out library size?

fixed

On 05-Aug-2014 08:36 -0500, Gqcy wrote:
Does someone have a SQL that I can run that will show the library
size?

A procedure [or ILE or OPM program] that gathers the result from requesting Size via the Retrieve Library Description (QLIRLIBD) API can be encapsulated in a scalar User Defined Function (UDF). The routine would be defined to the SQL via CREATE FUNCTION [external scalar].