There is a UDTF for a single library, provided by IBM - you can use *ALL for the object types - here is an example of its use -

SELECT * FROM TABLE (QSYS2/OBJECT_STATISTICS('VHTEST ','*ALL')) as x

It can do only one library. Oh, yeah, I said that already - heh!

Brief docs for this and other services are at -
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/DB2%20for%20i%20-%20Services

On that page, click at "attachments" near the bottom for a link to a Powerpoint showing the various services, both DB2 and system -

Very cool stuff being provided by the database team at IBM.

HTH
Vern