Re: positioning oddity, *TOP and *BOT; WRKF, WRKDTAARA, WRKOBJ, ¿others?

fixed

I can confirm this happens on V7.2

--
Bryan

Defect. I can't imagine the value of a completely new WRK* request
remembering some previous 'position to' state. I am upgrading to 7.2
tomorrow. If this defect exists there I will report it.
--buck