Re: positioning oddity, *TOP and *BOT; WRKF, WRKDTAARA, WRKOBJ, ¿others?

fixed

On 7/30/2014 10:26 PM, CRPence wrote:
Confirmed, 7.1 TR7. To re-create:

WRKOBJ OBJ(QGPL/*ALL)
F17, *BOT, Enter - now positioned at the bottom.
Now, on the WRKOBJ command line:
WRKDTAARA DTAARA(QSYS/*ALL)

Positioned at the bottom, despite not having pressed F17 on
WRKDTAARA.

Any opinion(s) on whether the effect is "clearly a defect,

Defect. I can't imagine the value of a completely new WRK* request
remembering some previous 'position to' state. I am upgrading to 7.2
tomorrow. If this defect exists there I will report it.
--buck