Re: V7R1M0 5770XE1 iSeries i Access for Window SP - SI53584 available

fixed

I do use both and have both installed. There is a windows portion that I cannot install. That piece provides the ODBC and other stuff. that is very close to the base install (only) of the Client access for windows.
Since the main part is Java you can have both installed.

Most of the time I use the windows version, but I have been spending more time with the Access Client. Most of what I do is 5250 related. The emulator is much better that it was in the early or beta releases.

My hurdles have been around macros and some keyboard mapping. copy/paste is a bit different, but I think I may be able to play with the options to get working.

Bryan