Exactly the same on v5r4m0

John McKee

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Buck Calabro <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/30/2014 2:22 PM, CRPence wrote:
I am shocked that I only just now noticed this bizarre effect: If I
use a F17=Position-to request and use either of the special values *TOP
or *BOT within a job, the next Work With panel *might* position with the
/previous/ positioning preference; apparently any WRKxxx feature that
/shares/ the same Interactive Profile Entry (IPE) position-to data.

Confirmed, 7.1 TR7. To re-create:

F17, *BOT, Enter - now positioned at the bottom.
Now, on the WRKOBJ command line:

Positioned at the bottom, despite not having pressed F17 on WRKDTAARA.

If I F3/F12 out of WRKOBJ, the panel 'forgets' my previous choice of
*BOT. The help does not mention *BOT or *TOP.