RE: InfoPrintServer /PSF400 folder locked during BRMS *link save, cause PDF writer job to fail, end

fixed

They're normally just "log" type directories in which never got saved,
even with the sick joke of save while active. Ok, they could have gotten
saved with a dedicated system but now the system will just rebuild them.
Granted, if you live and die by these logs ("what do you mean I lost the
record of what IP addresses hit our web site???") it could be painful.