They're normally just "log" type directories in which never got saved,
even with the sick joke of save while active. Ok, they could have gotten
saved with a dedicated system but now the system will just rebuild them.
Granted, if you live and die by these logs ("what do you mean I lost the
record of what IP addresses hit our web site???") it could be painful.