From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:10 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: InfoPrintServer /PSF400 folder locked during BRMS *link save, cause PDF writer job to fail, end

When you are doing a full system save in dedicated mode, like the two I have going now while doing a Power 6 to Power 8 migration, I suggest using STRBKUBRM CTLGRP(...) SBMJOB(*NO) OMITS(*IGNORE) The key thing there being OMITS(*IGNORE).

You will find out that IBM went hog wild with 7.2 and flagged a plethora of directories with CHGATR ATR(*ALWSAV) VALUE(*NO)
/PSF400 was not one of them changed.