1G. :-)

Funny part is during normal operations the machine does it's job quite well! They have few users and small data. Nonetheless it's retiring at the end of the month and the customer is moving their system to iInTheCloud. Machines this tiny usually do not pay to keep these days.

FYI these sort of machines do PTFs FAR better when PTFs are loaded from physical tape or Optical because at least the read part is not done to the insufficient quantity of disk arms.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com