Re: Using inav to copy from IFS to local pc

fixed

On 24-Jul-2014 11:56 -0500, Richard Reeve wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Jon Paris wrote:
On 2014-07-24, at 10:23 AM, Richard Reeve wrote:
Is there a way to copy a file on the IFS to a local PC using
Inav? I have created a file (pipe delimited) in a directory on
the IFS and need import that file to a local p.c.

Any suggestions?

Is this your own PC or an end user? If it is yours and you have
RDi loaded you can drag/drop it using that.

Alternatives include <<SNIP>> simply using FTP from the PC to
download the file.
Personally I use Filezilla for this task rather than do it by
hand.

I am having trouble configuring filezilla. Would anyone be willing
to share their configuration and/or point me in the right direction.
I'm not much of a network or hardware guy and am struggling with
this.

If you are already familiar with using FTP, then simply using the FTP client provided by the OS of the PC [if there is one] might be the simplest; i.e. no reason to install another\separate FTP feature and learn how to [configure and] use that other software, esp. if this is a one-off project.