windows app problems with .net framework 4.5.1

fixed

We are seeing odd failures in database updates from win clients when their
server framework updated to 4.5.1.

Not finding job log info that points to the failures, but database updates
that have worked for years are having issues (example: large strings of
text passed to stored procedure only updating some of the text).
Looking for what server jobs are best to monitor.
Anyone else seen similar issue.
It is certainly possible the whole issue on Win side, but I'm asked to
monitor i side.
Jim Franz