Has anyone integrated Adobe Live Cycle (forms and more) with i DB2?
We have been tasked with looking into it.
The Live Cycle (enterprise) is already purchased by parent corp and we are
told our future forms should be with that product.
We are an insurance co with many forms (all based on i), many auto
generated, and many individual customized, all with DB2 data.
Trying not to build hundreds of programs for hundreds of forms, but a
standard engine to drive the processing of forms with merge data.
Jim Franz