RE: integrate Adobe LiveCycle with i DB2

fixed

Hi Jim,

We recently did a customer project where they were looking at LiveCycle for big $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

We ended up using our PDF Form Filling technology to build a solution for them that can use data from any database.

If we spin through your requirements we can probably help you build a driver process to auto-fill PDF documents from the i without needing Livecycle.

If you don't get where you need to go with Livecycle let me know. I'm pretty sure we can help. Just depends on your budget :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:23:49 -0400
from: Jim Franz <franz9000@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: integrate Adobe LiveCycle with i DB2

Has anyone integrated Adobe Live Cycle (forms and more) with i DB2?
We have been tasked with looking into it.
The Live Cycle (enterprise) is already purchased by parent corp and we are told our future forms should be with that product.
We are an insurance co with many forms (all based on i), many auto generated, and many individual customized, all with DB2 data.
Trying not to build hundreds of programs for hundreds of forms, but a standard engine to drive the processing of forms with merge data.
Jim Franz