Re: Fw: Problem report from HMC01NEW.corp.dekko.com

fixed

Sorry you're having some issues with HMC.
I'll admit the original HMC code was crap. A good day was if you got by
with less than 12 reboots. But that last few years have been quite
steady. As a matter of habit I do reboot them right before the quarterly
outage of the racks to avoid any issues with long running saves, OS
upgrades, etc.