www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 7/21/2014 4:56 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:

Roberto and Rob

7.7.9.0 just came out on 5/2/14.
I'm on 7.7.7.0 SP3.

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/c32447c09fb9a1f186256a6c00504227/23c4789ba6f5321886256fd300586b7f?OpenDocument

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto José Etcheverry Romero
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 4:51 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Fw: Problem report from HMC01NEW.corp.dekko.com

Wow, they went from 7.8 to 8.8 in one swoop? Seems like keeping some measure of realism on version numbers is no longer in any developer's agenda... Shall we prepare for HMC code v30 in a few months like firefox?
My HMC's usually dont stay even a day up (i don't have production systems) but a few of my clients on older releases (v7.3.5) have been up for months and in one case years (that one led to a nice out-of-disk error due to a missing fix)...

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>