Re: Data Transfer to PC - CCSID 65535

fixed

Roger wrote:
In the older versions, there was an INI file setting you could use to default the "Convert CCSID 65535" option to be the default.
Does anyone know of a registry setting or something for the current versions?
Yes, I know 65535 is a poor choice for the system value but that is out of my control.

Roger -

Undocumented Data Transfer Options: CWBTFR.INI
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1010114

Regards,
Steve Landess

I'm Certifiable.... ;-)