Data Transfer to PC - CCSID 65535

fixed

In the older versions, there was an INI file setting you could use to default the "Convert CCSID 65535" option to be the default.

Does anyone know of a registry setting or something for the current versions?

Yes, I know 65535 is a poor choice for the system value but that is out of my control.

Thanks.

Roger Harman

COMMON Certified Application
Developer – ILE RPG on IBM i on Power