I found this:

One response stated that iso is to cd as udf is to dvd.

John McKee

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:15 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Normally I use the burner that is on my PC to burn ISO's to DVD.
Latest download from ESS is a .UDF file. The burner doesn't recognize it.
I found a different IBM site that had the ISO and I am downloading that.
However I'd sure like to figure out how to make a boot cd out of this UDF
file. It sure downloaded faster.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive