I knew it was within 6 months.

John McKee

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Porterfield, Sean <SPorterfield@xxxxxxxx>

There may be a better answer, but I use DSPJOB SCPF option 1 to see when
my last IPL was.
Sean Porterfield

-----Original Message-----
From: John McKee
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 14:37

It has been IPLed within the last six months. I am drawing a blank on
where the last IPL date and time is stored.

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above
and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this
message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any
and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly
prohibited. Thank you.