How to make boot disc from UDF

fixed

Normally I use the burner that is on my PC to burn ISO's to DVD.
Latest download from ESS is a .UDF file. The burner doesn't recognize it.
I found a different IBM site that had the ISO and I am downloading that.
However I'd sure like to figure out how to make a boot cd out of this UDF
file. It sure downloaded faster.