Journal receivers

fixed

When we were actively using HBOC, standard procedure was to save journal
twice a day. That has been discontinued. But, doesn't the receiver
continue to grow even with mostly inquiry activity?

ooking at other journal receivers, I see a few large ones in QRECOVERY.
Specifically, QDBJxxxxxx and QSQJRN0391. Biggest is QDBJXQ0001.

Is there a process that is supposed to be run to detach these receivers, or
is that just done manually?

John McKee