Re: determine where mapping definition exists for /QNTC directories

fixed

Jim

You should look in your startup program - sometimes you'll find MOUNT commands there for QNTC.

And I think QNTC can poll your Windows network and put entries there that are the names of what it finds. Some of that has changed a bit over time, though.

HTH
Vern