determine where mapping definition exists for /QNTC directories

fixed

We have a large list of DDIR in /QNTC.
Cannot find a product or app (so far) that created these.
a WRKLNK display (opt 5) of the directory does reveal more info.
a WRKLNK display (opt 8) attributes does not display info related to the
what server these live on.
Win Explorer spends just keeps spinning getting list of directories (we
always cancel

This could be some baggage from programmers long ago, or something current
in our variety of products that have Win clients and servers interacting
with the Power i.
Last night the ENDTCPSVR *ALL failed to end all the NFS server components -
no error message, just 8 hrs before we cancelled the job.
Not an option to kill this without understanding it first.
V7R1
Jim Franz