Re: determine where mapping definition exists for /QNTC directories

fixed

I'm thinking these should be two separate threads: QNTC and NFS. They
are separate.

QNTC
If I do a WRKLNK '/QNTC' I too will see a lot of DDIR's. They will match
the name of PC's that exist within our network. Your system may, or may
not, have ever tried connecting to them. There is an option in QNTC to go
out and poll your network for these machines or not. There are pro's and
con's to doing so. I'll be darned if I can remember where this is.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1018146

NFS:
NFS supports both serving and consuming.

For serving you should run this before attempting to end tcp
EXPORTFS OPTIONS('-U -A')
ENDNFSSVR SERVER(*ALL)
And all current versions of IBM i require you to end tcp BEFORE the ENDSBS
*ALL or stuff will be left hanging.

For consuming you should run the appropriate UNMOUNT