Re: Help Systems Acquires RJS

fixed

Darryl

I will take a different slant - and it's related to Help Systems.

They acquired the SEQUEL line in around 2006. There's been no loss of identity for SEQUEL. And there are still competitors like NGS-IQ and IBM Web Query and BCD Clover.

The latter is a recent entry in the reporting arena.

Now I agree generally with your points, AND in the case of SEQUEL, those points don't seem to apply.

One hopes for the same with RJS, for which I once worked.

Vern