Re: Help Systems Acquires RJS

fixed

Hey, we're still here alive and well after almost 20 years! Still with
thousands of happy customers and getting more every day.

Although, we're not as traditional in that we don't advertise much.

Most of our customers come from word of mouth and Google searches. But we
continue to offer top notch services, great products at low prices and
support that is hard to beat. Where else can you contact the author of the
software to get an answer, either immediately or in less than an hour in
most cases? Even on weekends and holidays! :) And without extra fees for
support.

What I wish is that there was more community support for smaller vendors
like us. Especially when we're still as active in the community as Richard
and I are.

I admit I'm not as active anymore but that's because I only answer the
questions I feel I am going to offer a fruitful answer, and I don't have as
much time to argue the merits of RPG vs (insert flavor here) any more.
<tic> I'd sure like to write another book, though. I have an idea for
one that I think would be great!

I'm happy for Richard myself. As a small entrepreneurial ISV/Consultant, I
think it's excellent that he built his business into something like that.
I know he, like I do with BVS, put his heart and soul into RJS. That means
sacrificing a lot of the things 9 to 5ers take for granted.. like
vacations. :)

I always tell my friends who think because I run my own business that I can
take weeks off all the time, that couldn't be further from the truth. I
Take my vacations 2 hours at a time unwinding before bed with a glass of
single malt. And I'm not complaining. I love what I do.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Darryl Freinkel <