Re: Question on using SQL2JXL in multiple concurrent jobs

fixed

I think I'd looked at that thread - different issue.

multi-thread JOBQ - one that has more than 1 for max active on the JOBQ entry of a subsystem description.

CSV is no option - these are going into what are kind of Excel templates - I don't like using that word, since it's a term-of-art in Excel.

But in SQL2JXL you can name a workbook that is the model for the result - so you can have headers and graphics and all at the top - data is filled in at the first row after the existing content.

Thx
Vern