Hi All:

I've been using SQL more in my daily work. I'm working with my first table
defined using SQL.

Since I have users who like to use Query/400, Is there an equivalent to the
EDTCDE DDS keyword that I can use maybe via ALTER TABLE?

I also have a timestamp field in this table, is there a way to define a
separate date and time field as well?

I see iDate and and mcpress article for an edit code UDF from Bruce Vining,
but will they work with Query?

Thanks, Jack