Von: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jack
Tucky
Gesendet: Wednesday, 02.7 2014 02:36
An: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Betreff: SQL table edit code questions

Hi All:

I've been using SQL more in my daily work. I'm working with my first table
defined using SQL.

Since I have users who like to use Query/400, Is there an equivalent to the
EDTCDE DDS keyword that I can use maybe via ALTER TABLE?

I also have a timestamp field in this table, is there a way to define a
separate date and time field as well?

I see iDate and and mcpress article for an edit code UDF from Bruce Vining,
but will they work with Query?

http://www.mcpressonline.com/programming/apis/the-api-corner-dynamically-edi
ting-a-numeric-value.html

Thanks, Jack