I would assume the PFs and they actually contain the data... but I know
what 'ass- u-me' can do to you :)

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Graap, Kenneth <Kenneth.Graap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We recently installed 8 SSD on our system.

These units are in the same iASP as several older HDD’s.

We can’t allocate all of our “HOT” files to the SSD’s because of space

If I had to choose between locating Physical File data or the Logical File
indexes built over this data on SSD, which type of file would provide the
best performance boost being located on SSD, the PF’s or the LF’s

AKA … 肯尼思 or 케네스
Kenneth E. Graap
System Administrator
503.226.4211 x5537