Cache Batteries and VIOS

fixed

Our local IBM techs are clueless on how to handle failing the cache
batteries on controllers owned by VIOS. I have figured out how/where to
fail to fail them, but just one question. Once the batteries are replaced,
will the cache come back on line like it does under IBM i? I am guessing
it is a function of the card not the OS, but wanted to make sure.

Thanks