Virtualizing FC5899 at Port Level with VIOS?

fixed

On the smaller Power8s ( S814 ) I want to remember the following

A. Hosting i on i I I need to assign a whole card to guest i partition
B. Using VIOS I can virtualize a port. ie 4 ports could all be assigned to
different partitions
C. Using VIOS I could virtualize a single port to support multiple
partitions.

Am I remembering correctly?

Sure miss a live person on the phone at partnerline for a quick answer or 2

Thanks