Re: Finding data between XML tags using SQL

fixed

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:01 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would never code something for fear that someone else may not know how
to do it with SQL and would be lost. That person had better learn or
leave. (I may draw the line at MI though.)

Agree wholeheartedly... I used to refrain myself in using certain tools (SQL,
Service programs, etc) as a "consideration" to my co-workers, until I
understood that the only person I was harming was myself. They (the other
guys) didn't really want to go forward and I was really working harder in
order to do "work-arounds" in my programs...

CPYTOIMPF? Do you really have anything against it? Who would have thought
so? :-)
(It really helps to live far away (Venezuela) in order to maintain one's
physical integrity :-) )

Best Regards,

Luis

Luis Rodriguez