Re: QFileSvr.400 dir entries deleted on IPLs

fixed

Yep, do what Paul said. Add it to your startup job. :-)

The same is true for /QNTC if you use that by the way.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 6/12/2014 8:45 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:

Larry,

Back on another thread, you gave me instructions on how to create a directory entry in QFileSvr.400 so by using CPY I could easily CPY IFS items from one LPAR to another.
This works great, but the entry is deleted on an IPLs.
Is there a way of making this permanent?
Or do I need to include this in QSTRUP?

mkdir '/QFileSvr.400/Pencor05'

CPY OBJ('/JWALK/JWALKAPP/SWC8XXDev/BRCT.csh') TODIR('/QFileSvr.400/Pencor0
5/JWALK/JWALKAPP/SWC8XX/BRCT.csh')

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz