DB2 Auto-update TimeStamp

fixed

I know you can add a timestamp to a table that automatically updates on
insert and update. But can you have it only update if there is a real
change in the data? For example if a update is done to the table but no
data changes I would like for it not to update the timestamp. My guess is
no it's not possible but thought I would ask.

myTimeStamp TIMESTAMP NOT NULL GENERATED BY DEFAULT
FOR EACH ROW ON UPDATE AS
ROW CHANGE TIMESTAMP