RE: DB2 Auto-update TimeStamp

fixed

I was thinking a trigger also, and if you specify TRGUPDCND(*CHANGE), there'd be no need to compare buffers.

-----Original Message-----
From: rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:26 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: DB2 Auto-update TimeStamp

Anything's possible given enough time and money.

Instead of something as simple and easy as what you've posted you could always create a trigger that would compare the before and after buffer, and, if they differ, modify the change timestamp in the after buffer.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755