Re: So far, nothing's worked, Re: Job is in OUTQ status, but its spool files are all FIN . . . .

fixed

Any idea if ENDJOBABN was done? And, if so, what kind of IPL? I am
wondering if the type of IPL following a potential ENDJOBABN makes a
difference. How about CHGIPA to clean up job tables?

John McKee

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 7:49 PM, James H. H. Lampert <