Re: Question about MMAIL

fixed

Cyndi,
we use MMAIL here...
what is the CSSID of your job that is running this program?
we found that it can't be the 65535 default.

gerald

On 5/30/2014 8:11 AM, Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
I have a question about the MMAIL software from EasyNet.400. I emailed there, but no answers.

I have a pdf on the IFS that I wish to attach to an email. I am using this code in the MMAIL/SendMail service program:

* This is the Packet attached to the Email....
C Eval MimeFName = '/mmail/mime/Email.Txt'
C eval FromFName= '/home/Public/MCCinfo.pdf'
C eval ContType='Item_List'
C eval BinFlag=' '
C eval ImbAtt=2
C callp MimeImbAtt(MimeFName:FromFName:
C ContType:BinFlag:ImbAtt)

However, when the email arrives, the PDF file is corrupt. I can open the pdf directly or email with outlook with no problems.

I have tried changing the BinFlag to 'Y', with no success.

Does anyone else use this mail system ? Can you give me a point in the right direction ?

Thank you,

Cyndi Bradberry
Boise, ID