we use MMAIL here...
what is the CSSID of your job that is running this program?
we found that it can't be the 65535 default.

On 5/30/2014 8:11 AM, Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
I have a question about the MMAIL software from EasyNet.400. I emailed there, but no answers.

I have a pdf on the IFS that I wish to attach to an email. I am using this code in the MMAIL/SendMail service program:

* This is the Packet attached to the Email....
C Eval MimeFName = '/mmail/mime/Email.Txt'
C eval FromFName= '/home/Public/MCCinfo.pdf'
C eval ContType='Item_List'
C eval BinFlag=' '
C eval ImbAtt=2
C callp MimeImbAtt(MimeFName:FromFName:
C ContType:BinFlag:ImbAtt)

However, when the email arrives, the PDF file is corrupt. I can open the pdf directly or email with outlook with no problems.

I have tried changing the BinFlag to 'Y', with no success.

Does anyone else use this mail system ? Can you give me a point in the right direction ?

Thank you,

Cyndi Bradberry
Boise, ID