Re: Mimix replication - method to interrogate each box

fixed

We use the
WRKDG command to a *outfile,
then use SQL to examine various stuff
like the data groups are active,
and both sending and apply backlogs are within a reasonable tolerance.

within the output file, there are fields for both the source and target boxes...