RE: IBM Webinar

fixed

Thanks for the clarification. The person I emailed from the site told me it was working. I can definitely wait.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 4:43 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: IBM Webinar

Folks:

Clearly there is a problem with the playback of the session from the COMMON web site. They know about it; however the folks that need to correct the problem are in route to Orlando to start the build out for the Annual Meeting that starts Sunday. While not making excuses for the problem, I am explaining that it might not get corrected quite as quickly as it would most
any other time.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect