I also think "it may work", but before I try it I asked if somebody
else already knows the answer.

On 05/30/2014 11:46 AM, Mark S Waterbury wrote:
Raul:
* >>>---> private reply off-list <---<<<*/(due to DMARC problems with
these lists)/

/I//t //might work/, since the new "_IBM i Access Client Solutions_" is
based on Java ... _if_ your Android tablet happens to have a suitable
Java virtual machine ...

I think the only way to find out is to _/try it/_ ... (and let everyone
know the results.) ;-)

Cheers,

Mark S. Waterbury