MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive

Re: I like the new RDX docking station... Just sayin

fixed

Yes SAS virtualizes through the NWSD. Nice.

Simply need to vary off where not used and vary on where needed. Also can restrict to specific NWSDs if you desire (and we recommend this!)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com