Re: I like the new RDX docking station... Just sayin

fixed

Am I reading this wrong, but this ebay listing as an "autoloader" for <$2k
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-3572-S6H-System-Storage-LTO-6-1U-Tape-Autoloader-SAS-35P1820-TS2900-3580-L6-/111358440324?pt=US_Tape_Data_Cartidge_Drives&hash=item19ed7af384
LTO4 is even cheaper ~$1250.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-3572-S4H-System-Storage-LTO-4-1U-Tape-Autoloader-SAS-45E3769-TS2900-3580-L4-/111359390880?pt=US_Tape_Data_Cartidge_Drives&hash=item19ed8974a0

And it is still SAS. I'm quite enamored with the fiber options.

Can you virtualize SAS among lpars? Or do you have to mess with that
dlpar crap?