RE: BRMS system save of R&D test LPAR - adding GUI omits

fixed

There are parts of BRMS that once you use the GUI, you can't go back. Not
a real encouragement to give it a try to me.
"Oh darn, I need to change this BRMS setting and my system is in
restricted state", kind of hard to fix with a GUI.

My WRKLBRM *BKU is pretty spartan.
List Name Use Type Text
QALLSPLF *BKU *SPL All printed output
QALLUSRLNK *BKU *LNK All user directories
QIBMLINK *BKU *LNK All IBM directories
QLNKOMT *BKU *LNK Associated user omit list for *LINK.
QLNKOMTLTS *BKU *LNK Associated user list for *LNKOMTLTS.
QLNKOMTONL *BKU *LNK Associated user list for *LNKOMTONL.
QLTSOMTONL *BKU *LNK Associated user list for *LTSOMTONL.