Re: HMC swap

fixed

Once the new HMC is installed you'll want to Add Managed Systems. Enter the IP address of each of the servers. It will prompt you for the HMC access password. A bit later (minute or so) it will be all happily connected. Repeat for the other two servers.

Nothing needs to be done on the Power System.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com