Once the new HMC is installed you'll want to Add Managed Systems. Enter the IP address of each of the servers. It will prompt you for the HMC access password. A bit later (minute or so) it will be all happily connected. Repeat for the other two servers.

Nothing needs to be done on the Power System.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com